- Launched QuattroPod for the EZCast Pro wireless presentation solutions with 802.11ac and 4Kx2K display capabilities.
- Launched the 150 lm pico projector, EZCast Beam J2, based on Texas Instrument's latest DLP technology.
- Launched EZCast Pro dongle generation II with 802.11ac and 4Kx2K display capabilities.
- Developed the AM8268/AM8269 chip series.
- Developed the Procast app to provide 1 to many casting capability.
- Developed voice control features incorporated with Amazon Echo and Google Home.
In device Manager I have the unknown device with the exclamation point in yellow showing. This driver is not on my laptops driver page. This is the value of the device in details under device manager. ACPI VENSMO&DEV8810ACPI SMO8810.SMO8810 These are the drivers I have tried via recommended posts. In 16.04, I didn't have to install a webcam driver or anything like that. The webcam worked fine. In 17.04, when I try to access the webcam in Cheese, it just shows a black window that says: No device found. See below: So I decided to install the webcam driver. I searched, but couldn't find any useful codes to install the driver. Device ID Device Name More; USB: 1de1: Actions Microelectronics Co. C101: Generic Display Device: Vendor Device USB: 1de1: Actions Microelectronics Co. 1101: Generic Display Device (Mass storage mode) Vendor Device.
- Created EZLauncher to complement the EZCast Pro Box solution for improved click and cast interface.
- Launched version 2.0 of EZCast app.
- Developed the AM8258 chip.
- Developed the EZMira app to improve screen mirroring experience.
- EZCast Wire product was introduced.
- Launched EZCast 4K with advanced 802.11ac technology and 4Kx2K display.
- Developed the AM827x and AM829x chip series.
- Introduced the EZCast Screen technology that transforms all your windows, mac, android, iOS screens into EZCast receivers.
- Introduced the EZCast Autoplay feature to the EZChannel app.
- Partnered with TI to launch Actions Micro AM8280+ TI DPP3439 1080P platform for high definition projector market. AM8280 is also Actions Micro’s first SoC to incorporate scaler, HDMI, VGA and 2D keystone all together to simply its customers ’system hardware and software designs.
- EZCast Pro product was introduced.
- IR receiver IC was shipped to 1st tier branders and manufacturers.
- More than half of top 10 projector brands adopt Action Micro Wireless and LAN Display solutions.
- EZCast technology has been developed.
- Around 500K projector and 10M digital photo frame chips are shipped.
Actions Microelectronics Usb Devices Driver Updater
- The wireless projection technology was introduced by top notch international projector companies for application.
- Actions Micro introduced its WiFi/LAN Display technologies into education and commercial projector market.
- March－Actions Micro was certified with ISO 9000.
- USB Display patent was certificated.
- First top brand pico projector powered by Actions Micro multimedia SoC solution was launched in market.
- June－The 1 millionth IC made by Actions Micro was delivered.
- The first IC made by Actions Micro was delivered.
- November－Actions Micro Taipei office was established in Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (Winner Wave Limited).
- September－Actions Micro Shenzhen office was established in Shenzhen City, Guandong Province, China.
- December－Actions Microelectronics Co., Ltd. Beijing head office was established in Haidian Dist., Beijing City, China.
There may come a time when your Windows 10-powered machine will just not recognise a USB device. This issue has existed on Windows since the days of Windows 98, and sadly, Windows 10 also seems to have inherited the quirk. Thankfully it isn’t difficult to make your device detect your USB device. Follow the below-mentioned methods to see if your computer gains senses and stars detecting your device.
As Moss and Roy famously put it in The IT Crowd TV show, a simple restart can do wonders for you. So plug out the device, reboot the computer and plug it back in to see if anything changes.
Kinds Of Usb Devices
Sometimes your USB device, which is plug-and-play nature really need a set of codes, in this case known as a driver, to interact with your device. If the computer prompts you to install a driver, let it try. If it doesn’t, go to Control Panel > Printers and devices to see if there is any Unidentified USB device or Unknown device listed there. In case there is, go to its Properties and update its driver. You might again need to reboot the machine, Alternatively, you might want to visit USB device’s manufacturer website to get a driver for it.
Plug-out all other USB devices
If your newly inserted device isn’t getting read by the computer, try disconnecting other USB devices to see if anything helps. Sometimes having multiple devices on the machine may create a conflict.
Fix USB Root Hub
If the aforementioned methods still don’t make your device recognisable, you could try opening Device Manager, expanding USB Serial Bus controllers. Once there, right click on USB Root Hub and click Properties. Click on the Power Management tab and uncheck the option that says “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”. If there are more than one USB Root Hub listed, you will need to perform the same with every entry. Click OK and restart your computer. Plug back the USB device in and see if the computer is able to recognise it.
Try a different computer / operating system
If your USB device is still not showing up on the system, you might want to try it on any other device, and also check if it works on any other operating system. In case it does, transfer all your important files onto a different device. In case it doesn’t, we’re afraid your USB device has probably gone rogue.