e2eSoft VSC is a Sound Card Emulator, which emulates a sound card in your system and works like a real one. You can use it to record, modify or broadcast all the sound in your system.
You can also use it to create numbers of Virtual Sound Card instances to fulfill your special requirements.
– Record audio – Stream audio – Broadcast audio – Change voice –
Download and install to have a wonderful experience right now!
Active Development Sound Cards & Media Devices Drivers
Want to add “virtual sound card” feature to your applications? Please try our VSC SDK.
Have any questions? Please contact us here.
- Click Start, type Sound in the Start Search box. Click Sound in the search results at the top of the Start menu. Click the Playback tab. Notice the check mark next to the default device. As this is a by-design issue, there would be nothing much we can do from our end.
- Our video cards and sound cards enable you to add smooth video performance or high-end audio capability to your PC computer, through a motherboard PCI slot. 1 - 1 of 1 results Relevance Toggle dropdown to sort results.
You can run VSC with command line parameter “/m” to run minimized, and “/r” to start previous audio transfer automatically.
Dolby Atmos formats support 32 total active objects (so if a 7.1.4 channel bed is in use, 20 additional dynamic sound objects can be active). Windows Sonic for Headphones supports 128 total active objects, with the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel not actually being counted as an object - so when an 18.104.22.168 channel bed is in use, 112. The Sonifex Auricon 4.4 PCIe is a truely professional, multi channel internal sound card that features 4 stereo fully balanced outputs which are ideal for studio playout.
- Record / Broadcast the sound of all applications;
- Record / Broadcast the sound of all applications and your MIC voice at the same time (mixed or not);.
- Record online chatting / meeting voice, such as skype conversation, with peoples and your voice mixed together or separated;
- Record DRM-protected music, media;
- Record the audio of video/audio file, online video/music, etc;
- Change your voice to a man, woman or even a child using “pitch control” feature;
- Pure digital data transfer, NO audio quality loss.
- Command line support;
- Supports both 32bits/64bits OS;
- More wonderful usage waiting for you to discover!
You can try VSC for FREE, except that there is a “Trial Version” voice in the output audio. You may purchase to remove the voice and use full features.
Active Development Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver
There are many ways to determine which type of sound card is utilized by your computer. The following sections show several methods that should yield similar results with varying levels of information and detail.
For those of you who have an OEM machine, (e.g., Dell, HP, Sony, Apple, etc.) visit the manufacturer's site and search for your computer's model number. Specifications for your computer model are usually available and you can review them to determine which sound card is installed in your computer.
Using the Windows Key shortcut
- Press the Windows key+Pause key.
- In the window that appears, select Device Manager.
- Click the Arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers.
- Your sound card is in the list that appears.
Through the search box
Microsoft Windows users can determine their sound card by following the steps below.
- Click Start in the lower-left corner of your screen, or navigate to the Start Screen in Windows 8. Windows 10 users can skip to step 2.
- Locate the Search box in the lower-left corner of the window that appears. Windows 8 users can type on the Start Screen. Windows 10 users can use the Search box on the taskbar, next to Start.
- Type dxdiag and press Enter.
- Your sound card is listed under one (usually the last) of the sound tabs at the top of the window.
Other methods for determining the sound card type
Looking at the sound card
Another method of determining the sound card manufacturer or model is by opening your computer case and physically examining the sound card. Commonly, the sound card manufacturer's name and model number is printed on the card itself. If the information you need is not printed on the card, you may use an FCC identification number to search its specifications.
Alternative search method
In the Windows Search Box, type System Information and press Enter. Click the + next to Components, then Sound Device.
- Computer sound drivers.
- See our sound card definition for further information and related links.
- Computer sound card buying tips.