Download.hr periodically updates software information of Erics Telnet98 from the software publisher (Friedrich Datentechnik GMBH), but some information may be slightly out-of-date or incorrect. Erics Telnet98 version 27.1 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 was listed on Download.hr on and it is marked as Shareware. Antrax Datentechnik GmbH [email protected] - www.antrax.de Iridium-Shield for Arduino and Clones Arduino Board Duemilanove (Atmega328) Arduino Board UNO (Atmega328) Arduino Board Mega2560 (Atmega2560) Clones Manual - 1 - Hasenbrink 4, 32052 Herford, Germany Tel. +49 (0) 5221 929660 Fax +49 (0) 52.
|Released||May 17, 2017|
|Publisher||S.E.A. Datentechnik GmbH|
1. Driver software for the SEA 9719 - 802.11p Communication Module only. This software package is part of the SEA 802.11p Add-On for LabVIEW.
2. 2014+ Dependency Notification: for installation the JKI VI Package Manager (VIPM) 2014 or newer is required. For details see:
3. For documentation refer to the user manuals available via the LabVIEW Help menu.
4. For EULA refer to the legal information available via the LabVIEW Help menu.
5. For module configuration refer to the SEA 9719 Device Manager located in LabVIEW Tools menu.
6. This software is certified by NI as Compatible with LabVIEW.
Release Notes220.127.116.119 (May 17, 2017)
1. This packet has a dependency to the 'SEA 802.11p - LabVIEW API', which means that this installation procedure installs the 'SEA 802.11p - LabVIEW API' along, provided that it is present. If that fails please install the dependent software package manually. Both software packets are required for operation.
2. Manuals revamped
3. Device Manager tool improved
Note, you must have the VIPM Desktop app to install this package into LabVIEW.Versions
Antrax Datentechnik Driver Download Win 7
Important installation instructions – please read carefully before you begin with the installation! For more information please read the PosterJet Support Guide.
Antrax Datentechnik Driver Download Windows 10
- Install PosterJet only locally with Administrator privileges. NEVER install PosterJet via Remote Desktop!
- Deactivate User Account Controls during installation.
- Before the installation, make sure the hidden directory “C:Users
AppDataLocalMicrosoftMicrosoft SQL Server DataSQLEXPRESS” is deleted, if it exists (directory may be located somewhere else, depending on Windows operating system, if PosterJet has been installed previously).
- Users without Administrator privileges MUST at least belong to the Power User Group (Standard User privileges are insufficient for running PosterJet).
- In order to successfully print via PosterJet virtual PPD-driver, special user privileges must be provided. Otherwise, jobs will not be forwarded from the Windows Printer Queue to the PosterJet Main or Nest Queue.
- When installing PosterJet under a 64Bit Operating System please make sure that the latest Safenet HASP HL Dongle driver is installed (to be downloaded from Safenet website www.safenet-inc.com). In some cases you must prevent Windows to install an “updated” version of the driver, as the Windows driver ISN’T working at all.
- When installing PosterJet under Microsoft “Internet Information Services” (IIS) on a 64Bit Operating System please make sure to ONLY install the 32Bit Version of PosterJet. The installation of PosterJet under a Server Operating System (e.g. Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008) requires the installation under IIS.
- When using a different TCP/IP-Port than Standard Port 80, the Client needs to be informed that the PosterJet Server uses such different Port (e.g. 81, 82 or 83). Otherwise the Client will not connect to the PosterJet Server after installation.