[2020 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac. You can download them from the download section below and install them on your PC or Mac
USB Drivers are one of the must-have tools to be installed on your PC or Mac. Because of that, your mobile device interacts with your PC.These work as Bridge between your Phone and your computer. The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC. They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick.
Vendor: Product: USB Vendor: USB Product: MaxPower: 3Com: Dual Band 802.11n USB: 0x0cf3: 0x1010: Actiontec: 802AIN Wireless N: 0x1668: 0x1200: Airlive: X.USB 11a/b/g. This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic. This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically. The driver software gives your PC's operating system access to your AVM hardware component. A specific driver is needed depending on your operating system. It is highly recommended to always use. The following step is only necessary if you connected the FRITZ!WLAN Stick to a USB hub and not directly to the USB port on your computer: Note: The FRITZ!WLAN Stick can be used with many USB hubs that support at least USB 1.1. However, AVM cannot guarantee that USB hubs will work properly.
Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers
[note type=”important”]It is highly recommended to Enable USB debugging on android smartphones before performing any task in the fastboot mode. [/note]
Download USB Drivers for Android
I.Download USB Drivers for Android
Samsung USB Drivers
|Latest Samsung Drivers||Download|
|Download Latest Samsung Kies||Download|
|Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0||Download|
OnePlus USB Drivers
|Latest OnePlus USB Drivers (Windows and Mac)||Download|
For MediaTek VCOM Driver
|MediaTek VCOM MTK Drivers (Updated)||Download|
Motorola USB Driver
|Latest Motorola USB Drivers (Win & Mac)||Download|
Google USB Drivers
|Latest Google USB Drivers||Download|
HTC USB Drivers
AVM USB Devices Driver
|Latest HTC USB Drivers 4.17.0.001||Download|
|HTC Sync Manager||Download|
Sony USB Drivers
|Latest Sony USB Drivers||Download|
|Sony PC Companion||Download|
|Sony Bridge for Mac||Download|
LG USB Drivers
|Latest LG USB Drivers||Download|
|LG Flash and LG UP Tool||Download|
|LG UpperCut Tool||Download|
- LG United Drivers for Verizon Mirror
Dell USB Drivers
|Latest Dell USB Drivers||Download|
Go to the link and choose your mobile device or tablet to download the specific version USB drivers.
Intel Android USB Drivers
|Latest Intell Android USB Drivers||Download|
ZTE USB Drivers
|Latest ZTE USB Drivers||Download|
LeEco USB Drivers
|Latest LeEco USB Drivers||Download|
ASUS USB Drivers
|Download Asus PC suite PC Link (drivers included)||Download|
Huawei USB Drivers
|Latest Huawei USB Drivers||Download (Check below)|
- Download HiSuite (drivers included) Windows Mac
Acer USB Drivers
|Latest Acer USB Drivers||Download|
Sharp USB Drivers
Amazon USB Drivers
|Latest Amazon USB Drivers||Download|
Pantech USB Drivers
|Latest Pantech USB Drivers (PC Suit)||Download|
XIAOMI USB Drivers
- Download Mi Phone Manager (PC Suite) Mirror
Lenovo USB Drivers
|Latest Lenovo USB Drivers||Download|
Micromax USB Drivers
|Latest Micromax USB Drivers||Download|
Video Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
In case the above drivers do not work for you, do as described below:
- Go to the official site of the manufacturer
- Type the name and model of your device in the search box.
- Select your device and click the Support tab/button.
- You will get the download link for the specific USB Drivers for your device.
- Download the drivers and install onto your computer. [/note]
If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.
This document is also available for the following products:
The Wi-Fi connection between a FRITZ!WLAN Stick and a wireless router (for example a FRITZ!Box) drops frequently.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
1 Updating FRITZ!OS and Wi-Fi software
Updates contain improvements, bug fixes, and new functions. Therefore, install the latest FRITZ!OS or software version on all of the devices:
Installing the latest software for the wireless router
- Install the latest software for your wireless router according to the manufacturer's instructions. If you are using a FRITZ!Box as a wireless repeater, proceed as described in the guide Updating FRITZ!OS.
Installing the latest driver for the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
- Download the latest driver for your FRITZ!WLAN Stick from our FTP server https://ftp.avm.de/archive/cardware/fritzwlanusb.stick/.
- Double-click the file 'avm_fritz!wlan_usb_stick [...].exe' and follow the instructions.
2 Removing USB 3.0 devices
Avm Usb Devices Driver Vga
- For testing purposes, remove all of the USB 3.0 devices from the USB ports on the wireless router and the computer to which the FRITZ!WLAN Stick is connected.
- If the problem no longer occurs, a USB device was interfering with the Wi-Fi connection and you must reduce the interference caused by the USB device.
3 Connecting the FRITZ!WLAN Stick without a USB hub
The following step is only necessary if you connected the FRITZ!WLAN Stick to a USB hub (USB distributor) instead of directly to the USB port on your computer:
Note:The FRITZ!WLAN Stick can be used with many USB hubs that support at least USB 1.1. However, AVM cannot guarantee that USB hubs will work properly.
- Remove the USB hub from the computer for testing purposes.
- Connect the FRITZ!WLAN Stick directly to the computer's USB port.
4 Optimizing the FRITZ!WLAN Stick's Wi-Fi settings
The following step is only necessary if you are using the FRITZ!WLAN control software:
- Double-click the FRITZ!WLAN symbol in the notification area of the Windows taskbar (Systray).
- Click 'Cancel' in the 'Find and Select WLAN Devices' window.
- Right-click the FRITZ!WLAN Stick symbol.
- Enable the option 'Expert Mode' in the 'WLAN Device Properties' window.
- Change the transmitter power to '100'.
- Click 'OK' to save the settings.
Avm Usb Devices Driver Adapter
5 Installing the latest chipset drivers for your computer
- On the computer, install the latest chipset drivers for the mainboard. You can find the latest drivers on the website of the mainboard or chipset manufacturer.
Note:The chipset is a part of the mainboard that computer components are attached or connected to.
6 Finding the ideal location for the wireless router
- If possible, place the wireless router in a central location.
- Do not place the wireless router directly in the corner of a room.
- Position the wireless router so that it is as unobstructed as possible, i.e. not directly in back of or under an obstacle such as pieces of furniture or a heater.
- Place the wireless router as high in the room as possible, for example on a shelf.
- Place the wireless router so that there are as few obstacles as possible between it and other wireless devices. Especially metallic objects or objects containing water, such as radiators, refrigerators, or even houseplants, significantly reduce the quality of the Wi-Fi signal.
- Place the wireless router away from other radio transmitters, for example microwaves, wireless speakers, or Bluetooth devices.
Now the FRITZ!WLAN Stick is ideally configured and the Wi-Fi connection between it and the wireless router is as stable as possible. If the measures given in this guide do not sufficiently improve the connection, then the wireless router or Wi-Fi environment is causing the issue and cannot be further influenced by the FRITZ!WLAN Stick.
Note:You can use a FRITZ!Repeater to increase the range and stability of the Wi-Fi network quickly and easily.
Avm Usb Devices Drivers