- Added a toggle setting: 'Automatically Minimize On TrackIR Enhanced Title Launch.' In prior versions of the software, this behavior would always occur.
- Description Type OS Version Date; Intel® Ethernet Controller X710/XXV710/XL710 Dynamic Device Personalization eCPRI Package. Ethernet Products (EPG) - DDP package supports eCPRI over Ethernet and IPv4/UDP protocols.
- Digi interface boards and USB adapters use an FTDI Chip for the USB to serial conversion. The default configuration for FTDI's drivers are optimized for high speed serial devices. Digi RF radios operate at lower baud rates than are optimal for these drivers and can cause some communication problems when performing certain tasks.
- Visit the Web site of the device manufacturer if the device was preinstalled on your computer and the computer manufacturer does not have an updated driver. Look for a Drivers section or a Download section on the manufacturer’s Web site, and search for the device name. Download and install the Windows XP version of the driver.
Premium Office apps, extra cloud storage, advanced security, and more—all in one convenient subscription For up to 6 people For 1 person Popular Hardware drivers downloads.
- Joystick/controller hotkeys now correctly differentiate between devices, rather than treating e.g. 'Button0' on every device as identical.
- The 2D camera view is now horizontally mirrored (similar to a standard webcam) for a more intuitive user experience. If desired, it's possible to revert to the previous behavior using the viewport context menu; see the manual for details.
- Fixed an issue where certain settings (including template curves) might not be correctly migrated to per-user settings directory.
- Fixed an issue where certain NVIDIA GPUs might step down to a lower power state while the TrackIR software was active.
- Fixed an issue where the settings pane could appear truncated at large vertical resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where hotkeys bound to recenter would trigger a second time on release, rather than just when pressed.
- Fixed an issue where mouse hotkeys could exhibit noticeable latency.
- Fixed a crash when resizing the window after the hardware had been disconnected.
- Clarified the text of several error messages.
- Fixed ranges of speed/smoothing slider increment buttons.
- Increased default splitter width to remove unnecessary horizontal scrollbar from settings pane.
Drivers Advanced Tracking Port Devices International
Teen Driver Tracking Device
- Since version 5.3.0, the TrackIR software requires Windows Vista or newer, and can no longer be used with Windows XP or below.